Terms and conditions
IMPORTANT — THIS AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY) (“YOU” or “YOUR”) AND VIP DENTAL LAB PVT LTD. (HEREINAFTER “COMPANY,” “WE”, “US” OR “OUR”) THAT SETS FORTH THE LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF
AND ANY OTHER WEBSITE OWNED AND OPERATED BY COMPANY (THE “WEBSITE(S)”) AND COMPANY SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, COMPANY MOBILE APPLICATIONS (THE “APP(S)”), PRODUCTS, DEVICES OR OTHER SERVICES OFFERED BY COMPANY FROM TIME TO TIME AND OTHER SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIRD PARTIES INTEGRATING COMPANY FUNCTIONALITY (COLLECTIVELY, “SERVICE(S)”).
The term VIP Dental Lab Pvt. Ltd. or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the Owner/Director of the website whose registered office is: No:25 SV Arcade 2nd Floor
Jayanagar 9th Block Bangalore
560069, Karnataka India.
Our company registration number is, U29253KA2013PTC070499 Registered in ROC-Karnataka. The term ‘you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
GSTIN NUMBER :29AAECV5364P1ZH
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints about our website, you can contact us at the following address, phone number, or email ID.
ADDRESS: NO 25, 2ND FLOOR SV ARCADE SOUTH END MAIN ROAD 9TH BLOCK JAYANAGAR- KARNATAKA,560069
Phone Landline: 08026580599
DIRECTOR: 096635 72599
Website Address : www.vipindia.co.in – https://vipdentallab.net/
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org . email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted on those terms if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions, and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely your judgment, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction of the same is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All company trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website as far as they are known.
Unauthorized use of this website may give the right to raise a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage caused to the computer equipment on using this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you are advised to frequently visit the website for updates.
Access to certain pages is restricted only to our privileged customers. Sharing of such data with any other association or endorsement of the same is prohibited.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of INDIA, Karnataka- Bangalore.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible to ensure that all persons visiting our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
Thank you for visiting our site.
By registering as a member or allowing us to register you as a member you acknowledge that you agree to the following T&C:
Prices are indicative and rely upon the accuracy of the information entered
By registering as a member, you are privy to information that the general public is not, therefore this information must not be disseminated in any way
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of your registration, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to anybody else. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time without intimation.
If you use the upload or blog feature on this website, you must uphold content standards. Anything which is uploaded or written will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and you acknowledge our right to use copy or distribute the material for any purpose that we see fit ensuring that there is no breach of patient confidentiality. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if we see fit.
General Terms and Conditions:
By partnering with VIP Dental Lab Pvt Ltd. you agree to be bound by the general terms and conditions of trade:
- Staged cases
During the production of the prosthesis in steps or stages, the fit is assessed immediately after each process/stage.
Consequently, it is the client’s responsibility to assess the fit of the products after each stage, and not only towards the end of the process. After acceptance of a product at any stage, any sort of Remake requests will not be entertained and will be fully chargeable. Each production stage/product will be billed separately. Each separate invoice should be paid in full for each stage, in accordance with our conditions for financial settlement as described above.
The client will be charged for any loss of precious or semi-precious alloy during the production process, with a maximum of 25%. (Please note this is excluding the possible extra cost incurred in case of a remake). Gold will be charged at its gross weight. Alloy is charged at the rate on the day of casting. VIP Dental Lab Pvt Ltd cannot give an estimation of the expected cost as this cannot be guaranteed.
Ivoclar Vivadent Products
Removable prosthetics Restorations
Nobel Biocare Prosthesis Restorations
5 Years/ Limited
5 Years/ Limited
- For E-Max restorations we will provide free services if work is coming back within six months. After six months we will charge the full amount of the work.
- In all Zirconia cases, there are repeat handling charges applicable if finished Zirconia work is coming back after six months, after six months it will be free of charge.
- For PFM Restorations we will provide free services if work is coming back within six months. After six months we will charge the full amount of the work.
- We are providing free services on all correction cases.
- In acrylic restorations cases if we are changing the teeth set after several months we will be charging the full amount of the work
- All items supplied remain as property of the laboratory until payment is received in full.
- Prices include 1st class free post mail to and from laboratory or collection and delivery by courier/local delivery service. Work requiring the next day/special delivery will be charged in addition to the invoice amount.
- Dispatch of products from the laboratory will be considered as delivery.
- Appliances are constructed to the specification supplied by the client; we do not take responsibility for the suitability of this specification
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- By fitting the appliance, the client accepts that the laboratory has produced the appliance to the specification & satisfaction of the client
- In the event of a claim under our guarantee, we require the original prescription to be returned along with an Acknowledgement letter stating the reason. Damage caused by physical trauma or impact is specifically excluded from this guarantee. Patients involved in high-risk sports etc. are advised to wear a gum shield and to insure against accidental damage. In the case of a claim please notify us before the removal of the appliance, we may arrange to have the appliance examined before removal. Under the terms of this guarantee, we undertake to repair or remake the restoration free of charge. Our liability is limited to laboratory expenses only.
- Payment – All accounts are strictly net and payable within 7 days of Invoice. We reserve the right to surcharge overdue accounts at the rate of 10% per month.
- The person issuing the prescription is held responsible for payment.
- The client is responsible for any additional costs or charges incurred through changing instructions or delivery dates or delivery address after the work has been accepted by the laboratory and 30% Extra on the Total amount for Urgent work orders. (If delivery is needed within half of the Said period)
- The laboratory reserves the right to charge for the remaking of an appliance, if necessary
- The laboratory endeavors to interpret and follow the client’s instructions correctly. If, however, a mistake is made, the laboratory will rectify the situation free of charge as quickly as production techniques allow. The laboratory will not reimburse Clinician’s costs or compensate for any consequential losses or expenses of any kind.
- The laboratory endeavors to deliver work on the delivery date specified by the client. Please allow 1 day prior to the patient’s appointment for the return date. If, however, for any reason this has not been possible, the laboratory will not compensate the Clinician’s fees, consequential losses, or expenses of any kind.
- Any cases not completed without explanation or withheld for more than 3 months will be charged for the work completed to date.
- All Work is guaranteed to fit on the Models / Impressions supplied by you.
- Prices are exclusive of TAX (Subject to change
- Working Days to complete work is excluding Sundays and Other Holidays.
- Prices are Excluding Teeth Set and Precious Alloy.
- All legal disputes shall be within Bangalore Jurisdiction.
- Prices are inclusive of the Acrylization of PIB. (Procera implant bridge)
- All screw-retained crown(s) are excluding the Abutment screw.
- We suggest our clients use “RUBBER BASE FULL ARCH IMPRESSION”
- By partnering with VIP Dental Lab Pvt Ltd. you agree to be bound by the general terms and conditions VIP DENTAL LAB PVT LTD offers multiple methods to make payments for your order:
- We accept Payments through Credit Card & Debit Card, Net Banking, Razorpay, GooglePay, and Mobile Payments Cheque & DD also accepted.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Account Name: VIP Dental lab Pvt ltd
A/c No: 005305009075
A/c Type: Current Account
Bank: ICICI Bank
Branch: 3rd Block, Jayanagar
IFSC Code: ICIC0000053